alex land update

This blog exists to provide factual trade information regarding Alex Land Enterprises, a registered corporation in the state of Missouri since 6/24/2004. The corporation is owned by Susan Corbett Brass, aka Alex Land. All information contained within this blog is factual, culled from public records and other substantiated sources. All community agency (police, etc.) contact information is as current as possible. Please report any broken links to site administrator.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

More Victims of Bad Business Dealings with Alex Land

Victim #9

Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: eBay purchases - item #4306******

I emailed a few days ago letting you know I would not be sending money. This is do to information I received from eBay and group members as well information from your local police department. I believe it is in my best interest, and my family's, that I have no further dealings with you.

Please feel free to leave negative feedback. I will, however, return the favor. I will also be forwarding all correspondence to your local police department.

Sincerely,
(name removed)

*This victim sent this email to Susan after many attempts to get a straight story from her regarding her purchases. After calling the authorities, she determined that sending money would not be in her best interest.(alextracker)

*****************************************************************************************

Victim #10

"I found cute diapers on ebay and felt sorry for the seller because her child was kidnapped *(see links, the child was NOT kidnapped and is safe with his father) so I bought two of the diapers. Paid April 9th.

A week and a half later I wrote Alex Land (Susan Corbett) and asked if she has sent them yet, she stated yes and that I was the fourth person that states they did not get them so she said she will make some more and sent them to me again. A week later I wrote her and she said she sent them out already. So I waited another five days(she had good feedback and again I felt sorry).

When I never saw them I tried to get ahold of her and her ebay account was closed. So I followed ebay rules and filed a complaint but unfortunately Paypal time ran out so I could not get my money back.

Soon after Alex Land wrote me stating "Feedback is a two way street and I was just trying to impress my friends by leaving neg. feedback knowing I got my diapers." She left same feedback to me as she did others "Bidder pretended non-receipt, but the Post Office has CONFIRMED DELIVERY!!"

When I asked her to proof the delivery confirmation she could not and said all of her buyers are spamming her then stopped writing me. She was rude and had crazy talk. I am out $13.23 and have 2 neg. feedback's because of her."

*****************************************************************************

Victim #11

"Alex sold fake aplix to me twice, though I didn't know it was fake
until after she was in jail. The total for the fake aplix was small,
less than ten dollars' worth. Then I had a paypal reversal done also.
It was $38.22.It was a purchase through alexcoops for
Microfleece, Aplix, Lastin, and possibly something else, but I can't
remember now. Here is a copy/paste of the paypal reversal:

---
Refund (ID #1SR5892*********)
In reference to: 23U6055808*******


Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details
Apr. 29, 2004 Payment To Alex Land Ent. Cancelled Details
Apr. 29, 2004 Transfer From Bank Account Completed Details
May 4, 2004 Update To Alex Land Ent. Cancelled Details
May 25, 2004 Refund From Alex Land Ent. Completed ...

Name:
Alex Land Ent.

Business Contact Information:

Customer Service Email: postmaster@alexlandent.4t.com


Total Amount:
$38.22 USD

Date:
May 25, 2004
Time:
20:32:46 PDT
Status:
Completed

**********************************************************************