alex land update

This blog exists to provide factual trade information regarding Alex Land Enterprises, a registered corporation in the state of Missouri since 6/24/2004. The corporation is owned by Susan Corbett Brass, aka Alex Land. All information contained within this blog is factual, culled from public records and other substantiated sources. All community agency (police, etc.) contact information is as current as possible. Please report any broken links to site administrator.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Victim # 12

"I had an order of Aplix, total of 150.39 worth. Alex got really rude with me when I started asking when it was going to be shipped. Well as it stands, I have never gotten my order. I ended up changing emails because she kept sending me harrassing emails. It was too late to file with paypal, so I chalked it up to a lesson learned. I remained in her group because that was right around the time things got heated..(and)I wanted to see how she would handle that. I wasn't surprised to see how she treated them after the emails she had sent me. I am out that money and a whole ton of stress. I ended up getting kicked out of her group...gee seems she does that to anyone who even remotely opposes her or presents a threat to her and her precious scams."