alex land update

This blog exists to provide factual trade information regarding Alex Land Enterprises, a registered corporation in the state of Missouri since 6/24/2004. The corporation is owned by Susan Corbett Brass, aka Alex Land. All information contained within this blog is factual, culled from public records and other substantiated sources. All community agency (police, etc.) contact information is as current as possible. Please report any broken links to site administrator.

Friday, July 30, 2004

A Victim of the "Overseas Cash" Scam

On July 2nd I posted about Susan's "overseas cash" scam.

Here's her latest victim:

The auction ended on June 12, 2004 and the victim sent payment on June 15th, 2004.

" I bought a few auctions from her of PUL on ebay and when I went to pay she said I could not pay with paypal b/c it was not a verified addy. SO I asked about a money order she said no she could not take them but she would take cash. OK fine it was like $25 bucks so I sent it off. I had a bad feeling about it but did anyway.

Well I get a payment reminder from ebay, I wrote her saying I sent payment I am In Germany so maybe the mail is taking a little longer. OK well then I get another notice from her saying she was going to leave neg feedback if I didn't get a payment to her within the next 24 hours ! OK well that is not doable from Germany. Needless to say I'm not gonna pay $15 to send $25, there is no way.

 Well she says she didn't get payment and she's going to leave neg feedback  so I told her go right ahead b/c I was not going to send her anymore money. If she wanted a money order then maybe I would think about it. So she told me neg feedback it was.  To this day she hasn't left neg feedback so I have no clue. I'm just glad it wasn't more money then $25. "
*********************************************************************************
Sound familiar?

Yet ANOTHER person who has been scammed by Susan Corbett. Susan has her money, and the victim has no fabric.